Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shawnee Mission East High School....Can You Read?

matthew pope
Build your own Blingee




I was reading one of my fav blogs today(brickbat). They put up a story about Matthew Pope, openly gay student who won homecoming king. brickbat was trying to tell the rest of the world about the hate that is being spread by Fred Phelps and his sheep.

After reading the story I decided to read the comments. The comments I found were obviously written by extremely sensitive, over privileged, whitebread, descendents of a tightass stuck-up "I know a senator" one size too small cutting my balls off tighty whitey wearing parent, that's not even reading what brickbat actually wrote.

My advice for you is to read all of the story not just part of it.

brickbat has always fought for gay rights. The site has done more for the gay community in a year then most of you have done your entire life.

Here is a link to the story please read it. It is something that everyone should know about. It is sad to see that there is still so much hate in America.......and so much ignorance......

No comments: