Thursday, February 5, 2009

Matthew Mitcham Back In The Flesh




We just can't get enough of Mitcham. He is truly a hero in the eyes of many, gay and stright. Never have I seen a better form. The Advocate has a great articale with even better pics(grrrrr!). I can not believe he does not have a sponsor yet. What the hell is wrong with the world? Not only is he gorgeous but he has accomplished what no other human has done. Just in case you can't remember. He received the highest olympic diving score in history....thats right in history. maybe he needs to smoke on a bong for people to notice him.

Here is just a clip from the articale:

“I don’t want to be just a one-minute wonder,” he says. “I do want to continue being the best, so that when [people] think back, there will be no doubt in their minds that Matthew Mitcham was the best diver of his time. I don’t want people to think that winning the gold medal in Beijing was just me being lucky, you know?”

Matthew we know and we love you. Keep the gold alive.

No comments: