Friday, October 3, 2008

Vote NO On Florida Amendment 2!!!!!!

I know this is just for Floridians, but Florida is where PETERPAN resides.

The god lovers and fag haters have gotten together to "protect" Florida's families from "The gays" getting married. Well, not true at all. The real reason behind this amendent is to block companies that provide benefits for unmarried partners -- regardless of whether such unions are homosexual or heterosexual.

I'm kinda glad this amendment is on the ballot. I think it will make stright people think and feel the way gay people do. Now, they will see what its like to have their rights taken away. Now maybe they will have a connection with us. Maybe now they will see all we want.... is our rights!

Take a look at this commercial that has been playing in Florida. Two old stright people talking about their rights getting taking away. Don't get me wrong, its kinda touching, but all they have to do is FUCKING get married. We can't do that. They have know idea. Well I will shut up long enough for you to watch this.



Oohhhh....Their rights might get taken away (sarcaism). I don't have any rights. If my partner goes to the hospital tonight I have no rights to see him. So yes Please vote No on 2. Not for the old dumbass couple that didn't get married, but for all of us that don't have any rights.

Thank you for listening or reading my drunkin rambling. NOW VOTE NO ON 2 (for the gays or the old people, I don't care as long as you vote no!)

No comments: