Friday, June 6, 2008

Red sox vs Devil Rays



SORRY AMERICA BUT MLB TOOK THIS VIDEO OFF SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU COULD NOT SEE THE TRUTH. NICE TRY MLB. WE ALL STILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

In one corner we have the delicious Coco Crisp and in the other the hard hitting James Shields.

"I protected my own players and that's what we need to do around here," Shields said. "We've been getting stomped around the last 10 years and it isn't going to happen anymore. I had to let them know early and let them know right away."


"I charged the mound. (Shields) tried to hit me with a punch," Crisp said. "I'm not upset at all. We fought. That's all it is. There were some cheap shots there. (Carl) Crawford came sliding in. I don't know why he was pulling hair, scratching. After that it was three, four guys on one."

Via chicagotribune

No comments: